So I tried the Warren-Tricomi Strength line for the first time yesterday. OMG. SO GOOD. I don't care what they say, salon haircare IS better than regular drugstore stuff. Actually I only tried "Step 2 --Strengthener" but I don't think I would've been able to handle anymore awesomeness at that time. The Strengthener, used between shampoo and conditioner, targets dry, damaged cuticles to prevent breakage or split ends. It makes the cuticles relax and lie flat so when you rinse it out, its like crazy amazing!! I literally gasped in the shower went I felt the results.
DiorShow Extase:
You want volume? Here it is! I received a sample of DiorShow Extase in my Sephora order last week, and have been getting good results. One problem I always have with mascara is bleedage, a.k.a. raccoon eyes, a.k.a. it just wont stay put! But Extase DOES NOT BUDGE, yet comes off pretty easily with makeup remover. LOVE. Only kind of negative thing about it is the brush is all funky and bumpy. But I guess the point of this mascara is just BIG, rather than beautiful, perfectly even lashes. But hey, I think I'll get used to that.
I use Extase in conjunction with a sample lash primer I got from Shiseido, which I like. Gives me the extension and length, then I slap on Extase.
No comments:
Post a Comment