So yesterday, I went in to return some cosmetic products that I had bought but hadn't really used. I also went in with the intention of getting a Redken All Soft duo for my trip to Taiwan. But then... I wandered upon Warren-Tricomi products in the sale section... IN THE SALE SECTION. The products, usually retailing from $18-$28 per bottle, were being sold for the ridiculous price of $2.70-$3.75. So as any normal sale monger would do, I bought all the bottles. HELLO 87% off?! YES, YOU BUY ALL.
So now, I have A LOT of shampoo+conditioner. Do you think it's too much? I mean... I'll be giving some to my friend who first introduced me to the product,...so instead of 7 bottles of Warren-Tricomi, I'll have 4, 2 or 3 of which I'll be taking with me abroad. I'm not so crazy anymore, am I? ....You're right, I'm still cray cray as always.
x,
jex
No comments:
Post a Comment